Sitting near the peak of Doi Suthep, the Bhubing Palace, constructed in 1961, serves as the winter residence of the royal family. The palace grounds are filled with colourful exotic flowers, while the palace itself was built in a Thai style guesthouse design using eucalyptus wood. The complex is occupied from mid-December to early March, being closed to visitors during this time. Throughout the rest of the year it is open to visitors.
Just below the palace is the famous and historic Wat Prathat Doi Suthep temple, while above it is the Hmong hill tribe village of Baan Doi Pui. Visitors can continue up the mountain to a lovely viewpoint that boasts phenomenal views of the city and its surrounding countryside.
Book in advance a round-trip private car transportation to Bhubing Palace. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in Doi Suthep area (Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep temple and Bhubing Rajanives Palace) and return in 4 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 2,594 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,900 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX03
- Area Doi Suthep
- Distance from city center (km.) 15
- Open hours 08:30 - 17:30
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) 50 Baht
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) 20 Baht/10 Baht
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone 0 5329 1932
- Remark Closed for private use around mid December to March.
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.