CHIANG MAI OLD TOWN
Dating back to 1296, Chiang Mai Old Town was founded by King Mengrai as the new capital city of the Lanna Kingdom. The city was built within a moat, with five gates as entry points. Today, the moat is extremely well preserved, as are all five of the gates.
There are nearly 20 temples within Chiang Mai Old Town, with the most important being Wat Phra Singh, as it contains a statue of Phra Singh Buddha that dates back to the early 1400s. Other notable temples within the old town include Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Phan Tao and Wat Chetawan.
Chiang Mai Old Town spans around one mile, with its perimeter being lined with grassy banks, shady trees and historic embankments. Within the old city’s walls are numerous quiet lanes, pretty fountains and traditional Thai-style teak houses along with accommodation and retail outlets.
Take a half day city tour with your own personalized itinerary. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in the city area for 4 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 1,917 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,172 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX11
- Area In The City
- Distance from city center (km.) 1.6
- Open hours Always
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) -
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) -
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone -
- Remarks -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.