CHIANG MAI UNIVERSITY
Chiang Mai University is a public research university that was founded in 1964. It was the first institute of higher learning in northern Thailand, as well as being the country’s first provincial university. The university has undergraduate, graduate and professional programs, specialising in engineering, agriculture, medicine and science. It also offers continuing education courses.
The university has four campuses, three of which are in Chiang Mai itself, while the other campus is in nearby Lamphun. Combined, Chiang Mai University covers a total area of 14.1 square km. It also has 140 Collaborative Agreements and Memoranda of Understanding with foreign universities in 28 countries around the world, including the UK, Canada, the USA and Japan. As well, the university is home to the CMU Art Museum, which displays artwork from its students as well as local and international artists.
Take a half day city tour with your own personalized itinerary. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in the city area for 4 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 1,917 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,172 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours? Please negotiate and pay to the chauffer directly. It is approximately 400 Baht/hour.
Need add-on items? Accident insurance (50 Baht/Pax/Trip) and baby car seat is available. Please put your add-on items in remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX36
- Area In The City
- Distance from city center (km.) 6
- Open hours Always
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) -
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) -
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone 0 5394 1000
- Remarks -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.