ZIPLINING AND ELEPHANT CAMP TOUR (FULL DAY)
Highlights: Elephant show, bathing, riding, oxcart riding, bamboo skiff rafting, ziplining through mountain tops
8.00 am: A 40 minute journey takes us north of Chiang Mai, to arrive at the Maetaman Elephant Camp, home to over 50 elephants, offering you a chance to be close to these majestic animals. Before the elephant show starts you are able to see the elephants bathing in the Mae Taeng River. You can also play with the elephants closely, feed them bananas or sugar cane and/or can interact with baby elephant and buy it milk to drink as the baby is not allowed to have bananas or sugar cane at a young age.
9:30 am: Then we spend the morning relaxing while the elephants show off their skill, strength and dexterity in a demonstration that will astound you. After the show, take the elephant riding around the forest area then continue to take the oxcart riding which was one of the local transportation in the past.
12:00 pm: International buffet lunch is served at the elephant camp
After lunch, take the bamboo skiffs rafting along Mae Tang river.
Final activity of the day is a ziplining flight through the treetops as we criss-cross our way over the lower reaches of the river, experiencing the lofty views from the forest canopy of this wilderness area, pure adrenalin! The package include 1 hours experience zipline for 18 stations.
5:00 pm: Return to the hotel
Includes: Admission to elephant camp and all tickets mentioned in itinerary, Lunch, Zipline package (1 hours; 18 stations package), Accident insurance covers the whole trip excluding Zipline.
Options (on your own expense): Upgrade zipline package to 2 hours; 31 stations package: 500THB/Person
|Participants (Adult&Child)||Adult (Discount 10%)||Child Discount 10%|
* Child: Height 90 - 130cm. This program is not suitable for children under 5 years.
* Zipliners must be at age 5-70 years. Weight limit is 120 Kg. or 260 Lbs. (Participant under 18 years old must have a signed by a parent or guardian, and kids have to go with the staff only.)
* All taxes/service charges inclusive. Tip is not included.
* All discounts will be applied when check out.
- When customer confirms a booking, the credit card will be authorized. The charge will be made once the availability is confirmed. This process usually take 1 business day. Travel voucher will be sent to your email once the booking is confirmed and your credit card has been charged.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute (within 24 hours before departure time) cancellation or no show will be fully charged.
Accident insurance coverages:
Travelers at age of 1 to 75 years only
Death/permanent disability (up to predefined limit)
Medical treatment for physical injuries caused by accidents only (up to predefined limit)
- Product code TRCNX06
- Type of Tour Private, Full day
- Duration (approx.) 8 hrs.
- Minimum (pax) 2
- Meals included Lunch, drinking water
- English guide included Yes
- Chinese guide included On request only. Please put in remarks.
- Accident insurance included Yes excluding Zipline
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.