MAE RIM IN ONE DAY
Located just 15kms north of Chiang Mai is the magnificent Mae Sa valley, a playground for any outdoor lover. The valley offers a wide range of things to see and do, with main attractions being the botanical gardens, the beautiful 10-tiered waterfall and the elephant camp that sits along the riverside. Adrenaline junkies can also get their fix by bungee jumping or riding an ATV.
Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden was the first true botanical garden in Thailand, and also serves at the country’s centre of botanical studies and research. Mae Sa Waterfall is a stunning waterfall that sits in the Doi Suthep-Pui National Park. The 10-tiered waterfall is one of the first attractions visitors will see upon entering the valley. The Mae Sa Elephant Camp not only gives visitors the chance to get up close to these amazing animals, but also to see monkey, dog and snake shows.
Take a round-trip car transportation to Mae Rim and visit a few other places of your choice in Mae Rim area. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in the area and return in 8 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 3,322 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 3,633 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX10
- Area Mae Rim
- Distance from city center (km.) 15
- Open hours Always
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) -
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) -
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone -
- Remark -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.