LAMPANG IN ONE DAY
Lampang has a long history that dates back more than 1,000 years. There is archaeological evidence that the ancient civilisations of Hariphunchai, Lanna and Burma settled in the town, which sits 100kms south of Chiang Mai. Today, Lampang is famous for its horse-drawn carriages. It is also noted for its magnificent Burmese-style temples, the impressive Lanna-style Wat Lampang Luang and the Thai Elephant Conservation Centre.
Lampang hosts two popular festivals: the Luang Wiang Lakhon Fair and the Khantok Chang Fair. The former is held just before the annual Loi Krathong festival and features a procession where the locals dress in native clothing and carry traditional household appliances. The later takes place on the first Friday and Saturday of February at the Thai Elephant Conservation Centre and features an elephant show.
Visitors wishing to spend a few days in Lampang will find a few good guesthouses and hotels to choose from, as well as some restaurants and bars.
Take a day trip to Lampang, visit a few places with your own personalized itinerary. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice and return on the same day.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 3,730 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 4,120 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX15
- Area Lampang
- Distance from city center (km.) Approx. 100
- Open hours -
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) -
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) -
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone -
- Remark -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.