WAT PHRA THAT DOI SUTHEP
Dating back to 1383, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep is regarded by Thais as one of Thailand’s most important religious sites. The temple features a stunning gilded chedi and a courtyard paved in marble. It is filled with Buddhist symbolism, including a statue of a white elephant. The elephant represents the living animal that carried a piece of bone up Doi Suthep, dropping dead along the way. The bone was believed to be the shoulder bone of Gautama Buddha himself.
There are some spectacular views of Chiang Mai from the temple, which is located on Doi Suthep. It is accessible by climbing up 309 steps, but those who feel that the stairs are a bit too strenuous can take a tram. The grounds at Wat Phra That Doi Suthep house numerous bells, statues, pagodas, shrines and a museum.
Book in advance a round-trip private car transportation to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in Doi Suthep area (Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep temple and Bhubing Rajanives Palace) and return in 4 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 2,594 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,900 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX25
- Area Doi Suthep
- Distance from city center (km.) 15
- Open hours 06:00 - 18:00
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) 30 Bath
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) 30 Bath
- Vehicle Entry fee 20 Bath
- Phone 0 5329 5002
- Remark -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.