WAT CHAMA THEWI (LAMPHUN)
Located about two kilometres from Lamphun town, Wat Chama Thewi, also called Wat Kukut, was built in the 13th century in the Lawo (Lopburi) style of architecture. Since then, it has been restored numerous times and features various styles of architecture. It is said that the location of the temple was chosen by firing an arrow and seeing where it landed, though this has never been fully confirmed.
Wat Chama Thewi features an impressive chedi that is one of Thailand’s last surviving examples of Mon Dvaravati architecture. The chedi was built by King Athitayarat to celebrate his victory over the Khmer. Sitting around the chedi are various arches that hold 60 Buddha statues. Also in the temple complex is an assembly hall that features both Lanna and central Thai styles of architecture, as well as a wood and golden ubosot.
Take a day trip to Lamphun, visit a few places with your own personalized itinerary. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice and return in 8 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 2,172 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,594 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX26
- Area Lamphun
- Distance from city center (km.) 33
- Open hours 06:00 - 18:00
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) -
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) -
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone 0 5329 5117
- Remark -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.