WAT PHRA THAT HARIPHUNCHAI (LAMPHUN)
Wat Phra That Hariphunchai, located in the town of Lamphun, dates back to the 11th century and was founded by the Hariphunchai King Athitayarai although the central stupa is thought to be of 9th century origin. In 1443 King Tilokaraja of the Lanna kingdom rebuilt the temple, giving it its present appearance. One of the key landmarks at the temple is the 46-metre tall golden pyramid-shaped chedi, which was built in the Dvaravati style. The chedi is pictured on Thailand’s one-satang coin.
Other features at Wat Phra That Hariphunchai include an ancient-style brick arch that is decorated with sculptured lions and fine carvings, and a Khmer-style Buddha statue set in a square-shaped chedi. There is also a viharn that houses a 15th century Lanna Buddha image and a library whose staircase features Naga images.
Take a day trip to Lamphun, visit a few places with your own personalized itinerary. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice and return in 8 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 2,172 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,594 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX27
- Area Lamphun
- Distance from city center (km.) 29
- Open hours 06:00 - 18:00
- Close Every Monday
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) 20 Bath
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) 20 Bath
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone 0 5356 3612
- Remark -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.