QUEEN SIRIKIT BOTANICAL GARDEN
Thailand’s first botanical garden, Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden opened in 1992 and is run by the Thai Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment. The garden was originally named the Mae Sa Botanic Garden, but in 1994 the name was changed to Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden. The 2.26 square kilometre garden sits on a lovely landscaped mountainside in the Mae Sa Valley, around one hour north of Chiang Mai.
The botanical garden is home to over 700 plant species, including some magnificent orchids, with plants being labelled in both Thai and English. It consists of four exhibition conservatories and eight glasshouses, as well as having some lovely nature walks. The Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden is also home to the Natural Science Museum, a restaurant and a gift shop.
Take a round-trip car transportation to Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden and visit a few other places of your choice in Mae Rim area. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in the area and return in 4 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 2,594 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,900 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX33
- Area Mae Rim
- Distance from city center (km.) 56.5
- Open hours 08:30 - 17:00
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) 100 Bath/50 Bath
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) 40 Bath/ 10 Bath
- Vehicle Entry fee 100 - 200 Bath
- Phone 0 5384 1000
- Remark -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.