DOI SUTHEP-PUI NATIONAL PARK TOUR (HALF DAY)
Highlights: Doi Suthep Temple, Hmong Village or Bhuping Palace or other tourist-favorite city temples
8:30 am: Pick up from the hotel and travel up the winding mountain road through Doi Suthep – Pui National Park to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep the most important temple in Chiang Mai at an altitude of 1,100 meters above sea level. Get some exercise by walking up 306 steps to the temple (those who do not want to do this can take the funicular to the temple). See the Northern Thai style dented corner golden pagoda which contains a relic of the Lord Buddha in a hall surrounded by murals that relate the story of Lord Buddha’s life. Here you can also get a chance to get a holy blessing from a Buddhist monk. From the terrace enjoy a panoramic view of Chiang Mai City as you watch the birds and feel the cool breezes.
From the temple, continue up the mountain and choose to visit Bhuping Palace (temporary closed during the royal family visit in January – March) or Hmong Village (Doi Pui), home to the Hmong Tribe who lives in this park for almost half century.
An alternative to Bhuping Palace and Hmong Village: After Doi Suthep Temple, you may choose to visit a few other famous temples in the city. Do some of temples we suggested below as much as your time allows.
Wat Chedi Luang – a home to Chiang Mai’s largest Buddhist chedi built featuring 98 meters tall and 54 meters in diameter.
Wat Phra Singh – a home to Phra Phutthasihing, Chiang Mai’s most sacred, Chiang sean-style Buddha image.
Wat Umong – the ‘Tunnel Temple’, famous for its ancient tunnels and large stupa. There are tunnels with Buddhist images below the chedi which can be easily explored.
Wat Chiang Man - the oldest temple in Chiang Mai town, built in 1296 by King Mengrai of Lanna kingdom. The temple is famous for its Lanna-style chedi supported by rows of elephant-shaped buttresses.
Wat Sri Suphan - The architecture is built in Lanna style of masonry and the aluminum-and-silver decoration over delicate carving.
12:30 pm: Return to the hotel
Includes: Entrance fee to Doi Suthep temple, entrance fee to Hmong village OR Bhuping palace, entrance fee to Wat Chedi Luang, English speaking guide, Accident insurance (for age 1-75 yrs.)
Options (on your own expense): Extra trip hours: 500THB/hour/car.
Remarks: Please dress appropriately in temples and palace.
|Participants (Adult&Child)||Adult (Discount 10%)||Child (Discount 10%)|
* Child: Height 90-130 cm. (Child Height under 90 cm. FREE)
* All taxes/service charges inclusive. Tip is not included.
* All discounts will be applied when check out.
- When customer confirms a booking, the credit card will be authorized. The charge will be made once the availability is confirmed. This process usually takes 1 business day. Travel voucher will be sent to your email once the booking is confirmed and your credit card has been charged.
On your travel day:
- Please present the confirmation voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute (within 24 hours before departure time) cancellation or no show will be fully charged.
Accident insurance coverages:
Travelers at age of 1 to 75 years only
Death/permanent disability (up to predefined limit)
Medical treatment for physical injuries caused by accidents only (up to predefined limit)
- Product code TRCNX10
- Type of Tour Private, Half day
- Duration (approx.) 4 hrs.
- Minimum (pax) 2
- Meals included Drinking water
- English guide included Yes
- Chinese guide included On request only. Please put in remarks.
- Accident insurance included Yes
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.